Our Nourish Lemon Slice is a ‘no bake’ recipe & really simple to make not to mention delicious.
- One pack of Milk Arrowroot biscuits
- 50g butter
- ½ can sweetened condensed milk (200g)
- 2 lemons
- 1&1/2 cups of icing sugar
- Desiccated coconut for decoration
- Crush biscuits in blender, melt butter and pour in condensed milk.
- Mix it all together in a bowl then press into a lined slice tin .
- Squeeze 1-2 lemons, grate some lemon rind.
- Mix icing sugar and lemon juice together for icing topping.
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and then sprinkle the lemon rind.